Physics Seminars / Colloquia
Below is a list of current seminars/colloquia for this week:
THURSDAY, APRIL 24
- Time: 4:00PM
- Speaker: Steven T. Cundiff
- Affiliation: JILA, National Institute of Standards and Technology and University of Colorado
- Title: "Optical Two-Dimensional Coherent Spectroscopy of Semiconductor Nanostructures"
- Location: Garren Auditorium (BSB)
FRIDAY, APRIL 25
- Time: 1:00PM
- Research Group: Special Condensed Matter Physics Seminar
- Speaker: Joshua D. Caldwell
- Affiliation: U.S. Naval Research Laboratory
- Title: "Towards Low-Loss, Mid-IR Nanophotonics and Metamaterials: Localized Surface Phonon Polariton Modes in Polar Dielectric Crystals"
- Location: 5301 Mayer Hall